How to Register
For papers accepted after reviewing, we will send the Acceptance Letter and Registration Instructions to the author's email.
After receiving the email, the registration can be completed by following the Registration Instructions. The reviewing result will be sent to the authors 3-7 days after submission.
If you have submitted your paper without any replies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The registration fee is as below:
1. Regular Registration: 400 USD
2. Registration for Students: 380 USD
2. Technical Program Committee: 380 USD
3. Additional Paper(s): 350 USD/per
4. Extra Page (exceed 5 pages): 60 USD/Page
5. Listener(Including the meals during the conference): 150 USD/Person
6. Extra Conference Proceeding: 70 USD/Book
7. Mailing Proceedings Fee: 50 USD
Acceptance Letter and Invoice
Acceptance letter and registration files will be sent to the author if the submission is accepted. Then the registration can be completed. Registration invoice will be provided after the registration on request. Participants can also get the invoice on-site.
To complete the registration, please submit the following files via email:
- the camera-ready paper as PDF and DOC document
- the registration form with all items filled
- the signed copyright
- the remittance receipt from the bank
On receiving these documents, we will reply to let you know whether the registration is successful.
If any help is needed, please contact us.
Copyright © 2018 International Conference on Education, Social Sciences and Humanities(ICESSH2018)